Cagis ezTrak Registration Information
Hamilton County and City of Cincinnati currently provide online Permits tracking and online application for a limited set of permits. Registering as a member provides additional benefits including access to applying for Permits Online, tracking Projects and recieving notifications through e-Mail. Eztrak Membership is now open to all customers.
- User Name
- e-mail Identification
- User Role
- Fee Payment Options
- A Standards Compliant web browser
You need to provide your name or the company name you represent. This name will be used to identify you or your company for contact, correspondence or notifications.
You will be required to register with your own e-mail account. This e-mail
account will act as your user identification for Eztrak Membership and login. It
is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail account is active and able to
receive e-mails since you will receive confirmation, comments, queries and notices
regarding your Eztrak membership and Online Applications.
Note: Hamilton County and City of Cincinnati will not issue you an e-mail account. You will have to obtain an e-mail account from other sources.
You will be required to register with a unique password known only to you. Please make sure that you safegaurd your password appropriately to prevent misuse. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 number. Passwords are case sensitive.
If you identify yourself as a Contractor, Engineer, Architect or Developer you can add additional time saving benefits to your ezTrak Online application process.
- Hamilton County and The City of Cincinnati can assign CAED License Numbers to registered Contractors, Engineers, Architects and Developers for different kinds of Permits. You can register your business, obtain a License number and link it to the your ezTrak Membership. By linking this License Number to ezTrak, Online applications that require CAED information can be automatically assigned for you.
- By registering as a CAED, you can also set up Trust Accounts with Hamilton County and The City of Cincinnati. By linking these Trust accounts with your ezTrak Membership, you can pay the fees for your online applications automatically.
Most of the permits require that you pay fees at the time of applying for a permit. There are two options available to make payments.
Registered Contractors, Engineers,
Architects and Developers can set up trust accounts with Hamilton County and
The City of Cincinnati. After registering with the eztrak application, you
will need to contact the department issuing the permit to set up the trust
Permits Fees will be debited from this account for permits applied online. You will be required to maintain this account in good standing with adequate cash balance to be able to apply for permits online.
Credit Cards: You can use Credit Cards to make payments.
The information you provide for making credit card payments are handled
through secure communications.
Important Note: eztrak Applications does not store any credit card numbers or information you provide in our computer servers.
Recommended standards compliant web browsers include
- Firefox-Version 1.0 or greater
- Mozilla-Version 1.3 or greater
- Netscape Navigator-version 7.0 or greater
- Opera-Version 7.1 or greater
- Internet Explorer-version 6.0 or greater
- Any other browser that has comparable features to the browsers listed above